- Health PlansNews
About Our FeesClients are politely requested to settle their accounts at the time of consultation, or on collection of their pet after any procedure.Find Us
- Sponsor Kirsty and ‘Mac Taylor’ for their chairty walk!
- Learn Dog Agility at our Open Day!
- Identichip your pet for only £15.99 during May 2013!
- Rabbit Awareness Month – May 2013
Hydrotherapy & Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy has been used for many years in the treatment of humans in both private practice and the NHS. Physiotherapy is used pre, and post-operatively, as well as in the treatment, or management, of on-going conditions such as arthritis.
More recently, the techniques used to aid recovery, and maintain, or improve, physical fitness in humans, been adapted and developed to help animals.
Techniques used include
- soft tissue mobilisation
- electrotherapy (including laser, ultrasound, muscle stimulation)